亲子教育  >  帖子详情

亲子教育

 发帖:45994008  用户:54315383

 在迪士尼乐园可以和宝宝说的英文上篇:玩游乐项目、与公主合影

楼主

你和宝宝说英语

著有《你和宝宝说英语》一书⬇️

作者:小雅和英美友人

Disneyland 迪士尼乐园

Mom: Today's our first day in Disneyland!妈妈:今天是我们在迪士尼乐园的第一天!

There's so much to do!

有好多要玩!

Let's see -

咱们看看啊——

Peter Pan's FlightSoaring Over the HorizonPirates of the Caribbean, seeing the parade and the firework show, and taking pictures with the Disney Princesses.

小飞侠天空奇遇翱翔飞越地平线加勒比海盗,看花车巡游录医府烟火表演,还要和迪士尼公主合影。

Child: Wow, that's a lot!

宝宝逼卜:哇,好多啊!

Mom: Well, we will be here for several days.

妈妈:嗯,我们要在这里呆上几天

Child: Yeah, I can't wait!

宝宝:嗯,我都等不及啦!

Peter Pan's Flight 小飞侠天空奇遇

Mom: We're a little late getting started,

妈妈:我们来得有点晚了,

but just in time for our Fast Pass time for Peter Pan's Flight!

不过用快速通行卡小飞侠天空奇遇时间刚刚好过剪!

We need to make sure to get there by 9:30.

我们要9:30前赶到

[At Peter Pan's Flight 来到小飞侠天空奇遇]

Child: Almost no wait!

宝宝:几乎没怎么等

Mom: Alright, listen to the directions as you get into the boat.

妈妈:好啦,上船后要听从指引

Make sure to keep your hands and feet inside.

一定要手和脚放到里面

It's like we're flying with Peter Pan

它就好像我们在小飞侠一起飞行

and following the path he takes.

沿着他的飞行路线

See the Darling family home and the Lost Boys on Neverland!

达林一家人的家和梦幻岛上的迷失少年们啊!

Child: Look, it's Tinkerbell!

宝宝:看,是奇妙仙子

And she's sprinkling pixie dust on everything!

她在到处撒精灵之尘

Mom: Looks like we're back in London already!

妈妈:看来我们已经回到伦敦了!

Go ahead

往前走

and hop off,

然后跳下来

but be careful

但是要小心点

since things are still moving.

因为还在呢。

Soaring Over the Horizon 飞越地平线

Mom: Let's go check out Soaring Over the Horizon.

妈妈:我们去玩翱翔飞越地平线吧。

It's on Adventure Isle.

它在探险岛

[At Soaring 来到翱翔飞越地平线]

Mom: See those "hang gliders?"

妈妈:看到那些“悬挂式滑翔机”了吗?

We'll be up in those in a few minutes,

我们一会儿会坐上去,

way up at the top of the building!

一直到楼的最上方

Child: Woah! That's pretty high.

宝宝:哇哦!好啊。

Mom: Now that we're on our row,

妈妈:我们已经到我们这了,

sit down and buckle in.

坐好系好安全带

Mommy will put your stuff in the storage space underneath your seat.

妈妈把你的东西放到座位底下的储物空间里。

Here we go!

开始啦

Everything here is simulated

这里的一切都是模拟的

to make it feel like we are flying around the world,

让我们感觉自己在飞跃地球

above cool and beautiful places.

在各种炫酷美丽的地方的上空。

We can feel the breeze on our faces

我们能感到微风轻抚我们的脸颊,

and smell the citrus smell of orange groves and the salty sea.

闻到橘林橘香咸咸的海水

Isn't that cool?

是不是很

Child: Look, it's the Great Wall!

宝宝:看,是长城

Mom: It is!

妈妈:是的

Get ready to land!

准备降落

Child: Looks like the ride is almost over.

宝宝:看起来这个项目要结束了。

Too bad!

真可惜

I was really enjoying that.

我正玩得开心呢。

Disney Princesses 迪士尼公主

Child: Here comes Snow White!

宝宝:白雪公主来了!

Do you have my autograph book and pen, Mom?

你拿着我的签名本呢吗,妈妈?

Mom: Right here.

妈妈:在这儿

Make sure to wave and say "hello,"

记得挥挥手然后说“你好”,

and what else?

还有什么?

Child: "Please" and "Thank you."

宝宝:“”和“谢谢”。

Mom: Very good.

妈妈:很好。

Child: (To the princess) Hello, may I have your autograph and take a picture with you, please?

宝宝:(对公主说)你好,请问我能签个名照张相吗?

[Princess signs autograph book and takes picture with the child]

[公主在签名本上签名并和宝宝合影]

Mom: (To the princess) Thank you!

妈妈:(对公主说)谢谢!

Child: Okay, I really want to see AnnaElsaMulanRapunzel and Cinderella.

宝宝:好的。我好想见到安娜艾莎花木兰长发公主灰姑娘啊。

Mom: Alright, then, I want to see JasmineAuroraArielPocahontasMerida and Tiana.

妈妈:好的,那我想见茉莉公主爱洛公主美人鱼公主宝嘉康蒂梅莉达蒂安娜公主

They look so pretty in their dresses.

她们穿裙子的样子真漂亮

Child: I'm glad I wore my princess dress, too!

我真高兴我今天也穿了公主裙

Mom: For sure!

妈妈:当然啦!

You fit right in with them.

她们很配呢。

我们将在5月1日发布【下篇】,讲讲加勒比海盗项目、花车巡游、烟火表演,不要错过哦!

更多五一假期出行、游玩亲子英文:

“火车”亲子英文全掌握——上篇:带孩子坐火车https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1592157611950036883&wfr=spider&for=pc

带娃乘坐国际航班英语攻略,从换登机牌到落地取行李https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1557107918958893&wfr=spider&for=pc

[图片来源于网络]

(欢迎关注“你和宝宝说英语”,和楼主勤更的每日一词。与宝宝多学一点实用英语。)

收藏 返回
顶端
扫码或保存
邀请好友扫一扫分享给TA或者