亲子教育  >  帖子详情

亲子教育

 发帖:46202312  用户:54560447

  吃螃蟹时和宝宝说的英文,蟹黄、蟹肉、大闸蟹怎么说?

楼主

你和宝宝说英语

著有《你和宝宝说英语》一书⬇️

作崇布认者峡挎:小雅和英美友人

Eating Crabs 吃螃蟹

Mom: Hairy crabs for dinner!

妈妈:晚饭的大闸蟹来了!

✎ 英文中是以大闸蟹钳子上有毛这一点来为它命名的。

Child: I like crab.

宝宝:我喜欢吃螃蟹。

✎ 表达喜欢吃某种水果时用复数名词,如:I like apples;表达喜欢吃某种肉或者鱼时用集合名词,也就是名词的单数形式。

Mom: There are two main kinds of crabs: river crabs and sea crabs.

妈妈:螃蟹主要有两种:河蟹和海蟹。

✎ 在美国等西方国家通常只吃海蟹,本文根据我国秋天吃河蟹的生活场景编写。

The hairy crabs we have today are river crabs,

今天我们吃的大闸蟹是河蟹,

which are such a great fall treat.

它们可是一道秋天的美味。

Child: You and Daddy always open up my crabs

宝宝:你和爸爸总是帮我剥螃蟹,

and get the meat out,

把肉弄出来,

but I want to try it myself this time.

但是这次我想自己试试。

Can you show me how?

你能教教我吗?

Mom: Sure.

妈妈:当然。

Here are some little tools:

这里有一些小工具:

a little stick and a little spoon,

一根小棍和一个小勺,

which can help us get the crab meat out of the nooks and crannies inside.

它们可以帮咱们把蟹肉从里面的缝儿里弄出来。

✎ 在西方,人们会使用crab fork-蟹叉和crab knife-蟹刀。

Then, we have a pair of crab scissors,

咱们还有一把蟹剪,

which we use to cut the legs.

用来剪腿儿。

✎ 在西方,人们会使用crab mallet-蟹槌来敲蟹腿,因为他们通常吃的是海蟹,海蟹腿比较硬。

We also have some paper bibs that come with the crabs

咱们的螃蟹还附送了一些纸围嘴,

because eating crabs is always messy.

因为吃螃蟹一般都会弄得哪哪都是。

Child: I feel like a baby again.

宝宝:我感觉自己又像个小婴儿了。

How do I start it?

我从哪里开始呢?

Mom: Some people start with the legs,

妈妈:有些人先吃腿儿,

but there is no strict rule.

不过没有严格的规定。

Why don't you crack the body open first,

你先把螃蟹的身体剥开吧,

so I can go over the parts of the crab

这样我可以给你讲讲螃蟹的各个部位,

and tell you which parts are not edible?

然后告诉你哪些部位不能吃。

Please make sure to remove the "key" out of the bottom of the crab,

一定要把底部的蟹掩扔掉,

✎ 也有人管它叫apron或者flip。

and remove the intestines, stomach, gills, and heart inside the shell.

然灿铜后把壳里的肠、胃、腮和心也扔掉。

Child: Okay, got it.

宝宝:好的,知道了。

What's this?

这是什么?

Mom: This is the roe.

妈妈:这是蟹黄(膏)。

Roe is the masses of eggs or sperm inside of a crab's body.

蟹黄(膏)是螃蟹体内的卵巢或者精巢。

✎ Roe既可以表示蟹黄,也可以表示蟹膏。在西方国家,人们通常只吃母蟹的黄,不吃公蟹的膏。

Child: The roe is yummy!

宝宝:蟹黄真好吃!

Mom: Oh, we also have some dipping sauce,

妈妈:哦,咱们还有蘸料,

which is a mixture of rice vinegar, sugar, and ginger.

里面有米醋、糖和姜。

Child: I finished all the crab roe.

宝宝:我把蟹黄都吃完了。

Mom: Now you can get to the meat,

妈妈:现在你可以吃肉了,

most of which is in the "lump" in the back.

大部分在后面的“大块”里。

Child: The good stuff!

宝宝:好东西!

Mom: You bet.

妈妈:当然。

Do you know if you are eating a male or a female crab?

你知道你吃的是公蟹还是母蟹吗?

Child: Female, because it's smaller.

宝宝:母的,因为它小一些。

Mom: Yes, size is one indicator,

妈妈:是的,个头是一方面,

but another more reliable indicator is to look at the plates on the underside of the crab.

但是另一个更准确的判断方法是看螃蟹底部的脐。

The male crabs have a pointed plate and the females have a round plate.

公蟹是尖脐,母蟹是圆脐。

Child: That's interesting.

宝宝:有意思。

Mom: Alright, go ahead and eat the rest of your crab.

妈妈:好了,继续吃螃蟹剩下的部分吧。

Make sure to finish it all up,

一定要都吃掉,

including the legs and claws.

包括腿儿和钳子。

Child: Sure thing!

宝宝:没问题!

看完文章,带着宝宝指认下螃蟹部位吧。

更多秋天相关文章,请查看:

秋天你需要和宝宝说的英文,丰收、树叶变色、落叶、保暖…

https://baobao.baidu.com/article/2344bb680fb3bdcb60c267fd69897211.html

以为collage是大学?拼贴画才是它,制作全过程亲子英文奉上

https://baobao.baidu.com/article/dbfe215344989e7b3ac83c8be72ea3ad.html

用英文教宝宝玩“拔根儿”(北方)或“斗草”(南方)

https://baobao.baidu.com/article/df72db71eb2acbe7e85de3200177f413.html

(本文插图来源于网络)

欢迎关注“你和宝宝说英语”,和楼主勤更的每日一词。与宝宝多学一点实用英语。

收藏 返回
顶端
扫码或保存
邀请好友扫一扫分享给TA或者