亲子教育  >  帖子详情

亲子教育

 发帖:53528254  用户:63179202

 在迪士尼乐园可以和宝宝说的英文下篇:花车巡游、加勒比海盗、烟花秀

楼主

你和宝宝说英语

著有《你和宝宝说英语》一书⬇️

作者:小雅和英美友人

上期我们发布了:在迪士尼乐园可以和宝宝说抽且的英文上篇:玩游乐项目、与公主合影 (https://baobao.baidu.com/article/eec4498e302c38078c096095f63c9de3.html),本期讲讲最不容错过的3个项目。

Disneyland Part Two

迪斯尼乐园下篇

Parade 花车巡游

Mom: Now that we've had lunch

妈妈:咱们已经吃完午饭了,

let's go find a good spot to watch the parade.

找个好位置观看花车巡游吧。

We're already in Gardens of Imagination,

我们已经到奇想花园了,

We can probably walk a little bit down the street

我们可以稍微沿着街道走一走

since we're pretty close to their route.

因为我们已经离他们的路线很近了。

[Parade starting 巡游开始]

Child: Here they come!

宝宝:他们概岩来了!

Look, it's Chip and Dale.

看,是奇奇和蒂蒂

Mom: They look cute!

妈妈:他们好可爱啊!

I like all the dancers and their elaborate costumes.

我喜欢舞者们和他们精心制作的服饰

Do you see Belle and the Beast dancing?

你看见美女与野兽跳舞了吗?

Child: Yeah!

宝宝:嗯!

Mom: Here, let Daddy put you on his shoulders,

妈妈:来,骑在爸爸脖子上

✎ 中文说骑在脖子上,英文说骑在shoulders-肩膀上。

so you can see better.

这样你能看得清楚点

I see Anna and Elsa!

我看见安娜和艾莎了!

They have their own float.

她们有自己的花车

Child: It has roses for Anna and ice for Elsa.

宝宝:玫瑰是安娜的,是艾莎的。

Mom: All the princesses are here.

妈妈:所有的公主都来了。

Here comes my favorite: the stilt walkers

这个是我最喜欢的:踩高跷

– it takes a lot of practice to become good at that.

——这个需要练习很久才能走好的。

Child: Can I try it?

宝宝:我能试试吗?

Mom: Let's leave that to them.

妈妈:还是让他们走吧。

Here come characters from Zootopia, too – Judy and Nick!

疯狂动物城》的角色也来了——朱迪和尼克

Child: Here come Mickey and Minnie.

宝宝:米奇和米妮来了。

I think they are the end of it.

我想他们应该是压轴的

It was so cool!

Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盗

Child: Hey, look!

宝宝:嗨,看啊!

It's Captain Jack Sparrow!

杰克·斯帕罗船长

Mom: It is.

妈妈:是的。

We are at Treasure Cove now.

我们到宝藏湾了。

Do you want to go try the Pirates of the Caribbean ride?

你想加勒比海盗的游乐项目吗?

Child: That sounds like a good idea.

宝宝:好啊好啊。

[Getting on the ride 登上游乐设施]

Mom: Go ahead and slide into the boat.

妈妈:快里去吧。

Child: This one looks a little spooky.

宝宝灿清助:这个看起来有点恐怖

Mom: Well, it is about pirates and their way of life.

妈妈:嗯,它是关于海盗和他们的生活的。

Just close your eyes if you see anything too scary,

如果你看见什么特别可怕的就闭上眼睛,

but I think you will like it!

但是我觉得你会喜欢它的!

Child: Okay.

宝宝:好的。

Mom, there are skeletons over there!

妈妈,那儿有骷髅

Mom: Yeah, it looks like they died trying to get their gold!

妈妈:嗯,看起来他们是在拿金子的时候的!

Don't worry,

别担心

they're not real!

都是假的

Just think how you liked the movie!

你就想想你不是挺喜欢这个电影的嘛!

Child: That's true.

宝宝:是的。

I like the music here.

我很喜欢这里的音乐

Looks like we've finally reached the port!

看起来我们终于到达码头了!

Mom: Yes.

妈妈:是的。

Oh, did you see Captain Jack in the barrel?

哦,你看见酒桶里的杰克船长了吗?

Child: Yes, I did.

宝宝:嗯,我看见了。

Mom: Where else can you spot him?

妈妈:你还能在哪儿发现他?

Child: Found him again!

宝宝:又找到他了!

Hanging out with all the treasures!

和各种财宝在一起!

Mom: Looks like we're coming to the end.

妈妈:看起来要结束了。

Get ready to get out.

准备出去吧。

Fireworks Show 烟花秀

Mom: The sun is going down,

妈妈:太阳就要下山了,

so it's probably getting to be time for the fireworks show.

看来快到看烟花秀的时间了。

They have one at 8:00 pm and one at 9:15 pm over Gardens of Imagination.

8点和9点一刻各有一场,在奇想花园

We'll catch the one at 8,

咱们8点那场吧,

so we can get back to the hotel at a decent time

这样能早点回酒店

and get some good sleep for tomorrow.

多睡点觉为明天做准备。

Ooh, we're a little early

哦,咱们有点

so let's get that spot right next to the water.

去紧挨着水的位置吧。

Look, it's starting!

看,开始了!

Child: Wow, the fireworks are so loud, but beautiful!

宝宝:哇,烟花大声啊,不过好漂亮

Mom: If they are too noisy,

妈妈:如果声音太大

you can put your hands over your ears.

你就用手堵住耳朵

Child: Okay!

宝宝:好的!

It's Mickey and Minnie again.

又是米奇和米妮。

Looks like they changed clothes.

看起来他们换衣服了。

Mom: Yeah.

妈妈:是的。

Wow, did you see those fireworks?

哇,你看见那些烟花了吗?

Child: Yes, they made a formation of Mickey's head!

宝宝:嗯,它们组成了一个米奇的头!

Mom: Looks like they are starting a new song and doing less fireworks,

妈妈:看起来他们要放一首新,不怎么放烟花了,

so you should be able to take your hands off your ears.

你可以耳朵上放下来了。

Child: What's the song called?

宝宝:这首歌叫什么呀?

Mom: It's called A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes.

妈妈:叫《梦是许下的心愿》。

It's the theme song of Cinderella.

它是《灰姑娘》的主题曲

Child: I kind of like it.

宝宝:我挺喜欢它的。

更多五一假期出行、游玩亲子英文:

“火车”亲子英文全掌握——上篇:带孩子坐火车https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1592157611950036883&wfr=spider&for=pc

带娃乘坐国际航班英语攻略,从换登机牌到落地取行李https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1557107918958893&wfr=spider&for=pc

欢迎关注“你和宝宝说英语”,和楼主勤更的每日一词。与宝宝多学一点实用英语。

(文中插图来源于网络)

爽朗的顾不吃

LV.1
1楼

不期待就不会不快乐

2021-05-18 05:06

母婴用户803047398

LV.2
2楼

所谓的人类,可是连短短的十分钟也等不起的。

2021-06-13 02:58
收藏 返回
顶端
扫码或保存
邀请好友扫一扫分享给TA或者